So we come, at last, to the big finale…. who have my readers voted the Overall Winner in the 2012 Betting Systems Oscars?
One final drumroll please….
The Overall Winner Award in Lucy’s 2012 Betting System Oscars goes to……
Now, I have to admit to never having even heard of it before the votes were cast. But it has received so many votes that I can only conclude it has a serious, hardcore following. And, I’m sure you will agree, what ultimately matters most is what real punters think about systems they use day to day.
Clearly, I am going to have to run a trial of Tradeshark Tennis sometime soon! However, in the meantime, there are already a number of things about it that I like:
- It is outstanding value at £29. This gives you access to the main product, 15 “live trading” demonstration videos (some of which are an hour and a half long!), and lifetime membership of a very active forum.
- It has real fans. Some of the comments made to me about it by voters were extraordinary.
- It’s growing all the time. Paul Shires (the guy behind the site) has even recently added a cricket trading strategy.
- There is a terrific blog, with tennis match previews and articles giving practical trading advice.
- Paul has been a full-time trader since July 2010. He appears to be an enthusiast whose hobby kind of got out of hand!
- I hope Paul won’t mind me saying this but there is a sort of amateurishness about the web design that really appeals to me. This is not a guy who is spending lots of money on flashy gizmos or clever marketing to lure you in. What comes across instead is someone who clearly loves what he does, and wants to share that passion with you.
Tradeshark Tennis has a long track record, dating back to 2009.
Paul was delighted to receive the award, saying, “When you put yourself on the internet you’re open to digs from anyone and everyone so the fact that people like the service so much and also have taken the time to vote is a real boost. A huge amount of time and effort goes into the service as I am a one man band and there are times when you wonder if it’s worth it. A little recognition like this confirms that it is. Thanks again to you and your readers“.
I am sure you will therefore agree with me that this award is thoroughly merited.
Congratulations to Paul Shires and everyone (if there is anyone else but Paul!) at Tradeshark Tennis, on becoming the 2012 Betting System Oscars Overall Winner!